Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie!



        I was recently given the chance through BzzAgent to try out Kroger's new The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie. These cookies were so yummy! *I received the product for free but all opinions are 100% mine*
        My daughter really enjoyed being able to eat these. She would even point to them to inform me she wanted another one! I loved them with milk. But they were also great to eat plain!
        These were just as good if not better than the brand name cookies, but for a much better price. There was a perfect amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. I would have preferred for them to be softer, but that is just my preference. I am usually not a fan of store bought cookies, but I would totally buy these again.
        The packaging was good, but I prefer the brand name packaging. This packaging will let the cookies go stale quicker. But that isn't a problem for families that will eat the cookies up quickly.
        Overall, super super yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment