Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Clairol Nice and Easy Review

         I was so happy to get a chance through VocalPoint to try out Clairol Nice and Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color! I liked the idea of trying a new redish hue for a few weeks!
         The conditioner that came with the box made my hair super soft! I loved having something temporary, but that still lasts for a little longer. I can't wait to try some new and different colors!

Here is an excerpt from VocalPoint about Nice and Easy:

New Non-Permanent Hair Color from Nice 'n Easy lets you date a new hair color before you commit. It gradually washes out within 28 shampoos so you can flirt with a handsome new shade before you get (hair) tied down.

1 comment:

  1. I've been toying with the idea of coloring my hair. Temporary would probably be the way to go until I find a shade that I really like.

    ReplyDelete