Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 25

How far along? 25 weeks
 Total weight gain/loss: Only 8 lbs! I have no idea how this has happened but I'll take it!
 Maternity clothes? Half and half. Most of the time around the house, I'm in regular clothes still but will throw on some maternity clothes when I go out because they fit better.
 Stretch marks? Some, but I think they are still from the pregnancy will Maddy.
 Movement: Lots! Its started getting the not cute kicks this week. Like the ones where you push on your stomach trying to move her position
 Food cravings: I'm stuck on bed rest so I just miss having cooked food.
 Have you started to show yet: Yep.
 Gender: Precious little girl!
 Labor Signs: No
 Belly Button in or out? Still in
 Wedding rings on or off? No problems there yet.
 Sleeping: Ok. Having a hard time falling asleep because I'm stuck in bed all day and not burning enough energy off.
 Mood: Pretty Good.

I need to get start preparing for the baby but I'm stuck with studying for the bar exam!One more week and I can focus on baby Abigail!

No comments:

Post a Comment