Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Adult 18+ Post Eden Cooks Club

    Eden Fantasy's has a great new Eden Cooks Club! I am loving all the different articles and recipe ideas on their website.

    While checking out the Cooks Club, I decided to try out their Homemade Hot Sauce! At our house, we love spicy food. My husband loves putting hot sauce on everything.
     In the recipe, it calls for white vinegar or you can substitute white wine. I've never had hot sauce with white wine, so I decided that I would try it with the wine! It didn't make a huge difference, but you could tell the subtle difference. I love this hot sauce. It tastes better than the stuff I buy at the store, and it is much cheaper! The spice is just perfect for someone who likes spicy but not over the top spicy. You can eat it and enjoy it! If you want to adjust the spiciness, you can either use less or more cayenne pepper or chili powder!
     There are other recipes on the site that look yummy. Apple Curry Recipe is one I am excited to try. I love curry but my husband is very particular about what he eats, so hopefully he will like it. I am putting this on our menu plan for next week! There are so many yummy looking recipes on their site. If you are in need of any type of recipes, check it out. They have dinners, desserts, appetizers, condiments, etc.
     Are you looking for something sweet? Try out their Whopper cookies. If you like Whooper candies, you will LOVE these cookies!
    Eden Fantasy's  has all the adult toys and costumes you could imagine. Check them out!
    
I am being offered a gift card for my post. All reviews and opinions are 100% mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment