Hey guys! The Love Drop team is at it again! They just came back from the Boston area where they dropped $5,000 worth of appliances and gifts to a woman who recently got hit by a car and is recovering in a wheelchair, and THIS month they're trying to round up the love for precious newborn triplets!
We want to help Jeff and Becca (the parents) prepare to bring them home from the hospital, as all three were born very underweight and are currently in the Neonatal ICU (they're doing great though! And will be coming home soon). With four children already, adding a surprise batch of triplets is going to put considerable financial strain on the family, and that's where we come in!
Let's help give them everything they need to welcome the triplets home, including diapers, food, furniture, gift cards - any cool baby stuff you can think of. We're shooting for at least $3,000 in cash, plus gifts.
Want to help? Here are five ways you can participate:
- Give $1.00 - This money will help go to their family, and every dollar counts!
- Give a gift card - Gift cards are extremely helpful. Places like Target, Wal-mart, restaurants, etc would be incredible. out.
- Give a gift or service - Anything you can do to help this family out would be appreciated! Be creative!
- Donate baby stuff! - Specifically diapers, formula and clothes. Gift cards here are awesome too. (Or maybe you have contacts in the baby world?)
- Share this site with others – Tweet about Love Drop, Facebook “like” it, and share it with any friends or family you think would be interested. The more we get the word out, the more we can help the triplets! :)
You can reach the Love Drop team here anytime with questions or by checking them out at LoveDrop.us. Thanks everyone! We'll let you know how it goes!