Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Real Moms Love To Eat!!!! Review and Sweepstakes

Here at MommaMoney we love to support other mom bloggers and small businesses! Beth Aldrich is coming out with a great book in January! It is called Real Moms Love to Eat. The book is all about loving food and losing weight at the same time. This book really spoke with me because I love food. I love cooking for my family including desserts, but I still need to lose some post baby weight!!

One great part about the book is that it contains a 21 days of recipes, tips, and lifestyle changes. I am looking forward to discovering new foods and continuing on my love affair with food.


  Beth Aldrich has a great blog, Real Moms Love to Eat, you should check it out. She is also hosting a Sweepstakes that you can enter. She is giving away prizes twice a month. If you pre-order the book you will get one entry and if you sign up for her newsletter you get a second entry.

Disclosure: I was gifted a free copy of the book and an affiliate swag bag for my participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment