Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Roots only Review!!

    I was recently offered the chance to review the Roots Only! product.
If you are someone who colors your hair at home, you know how difficult it is to just do the roots and not the rest of the head. You mix the hair color into the bottle and then just squirt on your roots. It takes only 5 minutes to apply and can be used on any type of hair. The best part is that you don't have to section your hair, the comb does it for you! This will save you so much money over going to the salon! I loved the results and so will you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm your newest GFC follower! I'm coming from week 35 of Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    I would love to try one of the roots only out! I will have to check it out,I sure need one!lol

    Please feel free to swing by my blog to follow as well!

    Shannon's Tales of Motherhood - http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete