Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bryton Pick Flosser Review



I was recently sent a Bryton Pick to try out. It is a product designed for flossing. I was a little put off at first because I thought it would be a hard metal surface, but it is a very flexible type of metal. It takes a few uses to get used to how to use it correctly. After a few uses, I love it!



Pros: Reusable! You can clean it with alcohol or with hot water. Each Pick is good for 30 days! Much better for the environment because of the lack of waste.

Cons: The only con I really have is that I prefer the string. But for people who like using toothpicks this would be a great product.

You can purchase the Bryton Pick at Amazon, CVS, Meijer, Pathmark, drugstore.com, and Rite Aid.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment