Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bil-Jac Super Premium Dog Food

I was recently allowed the chance to review Bil-Jac Super Premium Dog Food through BzzAgent. As some of you know, I have three dogs. A large pit/lab, a doberman, and a pug. In other words, we go through a lot of dog food in our house.

The major thing I love about Bil Jac is the fact that in a 5 lb bag of dog food there is 4 lbs of ACTUAL chicken. Many of the cheaper dog foods, put in Chicken By-Product and corn as their major ingredients.

Also, my pit/lab mix, Chubbs, has allergies to many different types of food. His skin goes red and yucky. But Bil-Jac offers a great Sensitive formula that worked great with his allergies.

Bil-Jac is available on many websites such as Wag, Amazon, Dog, Pet Food Direct, etc. You can also buy Bil-Jac at most pet speciality stores.

Disclosure: I received a coupon to try this product for free. However, this post is 100% my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete