Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MixBook has great holiday cards!!!



Mixbook offers many great options for cards. They have a ton of designs for Hannukah, Christmas, and Holiday cards. You can also order birthday cards, birth announcements, invitations, etc.

One intriguing option that Mixbook offers is the opportunity to build your own card. We recently ordered cards from them and love them!!! They are super cute and great quality.They are a lot cheaper than other personalized photo card websites.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

They are running a special right now of 50% off cards, calenders, and photo books. The code is HolidayMix. This is great way to get started on your Christmas preparations. I don't know about you but I am super excited for the holidays this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment