Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

An update on my life!!!

Someone gave me the idea to blog about events in our lives so that in a few years we will remember all the good events of our life! So I thought I would give a update!!!

Me- I have been super busy adjusting back to school and work! (Hence the lack of blog posts!) I am working for a public defender this semester and it has turned out to be some great work. The reason I got to get caught up today is that I am home sick with a bad sinus infection. I am excited to be only around 220 days away from the end of my law school career. Unfortunately with the beginning of the third year, the bar application starts. Now, this isn't a simple application! Oh no, you basically have to turn over every detail of your entire life and hope they allow you to sit for the exam! So life is busy around here!
       I have also embarked on a big weight loss journey (unfortunately being sick meant getting off that train!) I am bound and determined to lose 15 lbs by Christmas! (Just in time to gain it back!)

Billy- He really hasn't been up to too much! Just working and trying to take care of his two girls. He has been great about taking Maddy to day care and picking her up while I don't feel well. I also am forcing him to keep me on track with this weight loss by working out with me!

Maddy- I cannot believe next week she is going to be 18 months old! How did that happen? It still seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with her! She is running everywhere and talking up a storm. Her vocabulary is growing day by day! I took out same baby clothes to sort the other day and could not believe she ever fit into the newborn clothes! It is exciting to see but I am missing her being little. She is growing up too fast.
         She loves her K-1 class. They have taught her the word apple and ball so far this school year. She was also pointing out the color red.

Well thats all I have for now! What has been going on in your life???

No comments:

Post a Comment