Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Consignment Sales as a Way to Save on Clothes for Kids

After school today I stopped by a consignment sale near our house. I was able to pick up 4 pairs of pajamas for only $10. All of the items at most of the consignment sales have to be in great condition. Many times I see moms buying laundry baskets full of clothes at these! It really is a great way to save money and get quality items for your children!

Here are my tips for finding great consignment sales:

  1. Check out www.thebargainwatcher.com for listings of sales near you. You can also do a simple google search.
  2. Bring reusable shopping bags or a laundry basket. I don't buy much so 1-2 reusable shopping bags is enough for me. 
  3. Make sure you find out what payment methods are accepted. Some sales will take credit cards, but others are strictly cash only.
  4. Get there early (especially with the big sales!)

No comments:

Post a Comment