Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moving on up!

I am excited to announce that my blog is moving on up! We officially have a facebook page, MommaMoney! Also, we have a new domain name. It is www.mommasmoney.com! Currently, if you go there you will get redirected back to the blog. But within the next two weeks we should have a brand new sparkly webpage. I felt the need to do this because it is hard to design a blog the way you want it in blogger. So we are branching out!

Also, I will be hosting my very first sponsored giveaway in a few weeks. Look out for the post in as soon as we get the webpage running (or it might be here!).

Anyways please stick with me during the transition. I will keep posting all of the same deals as before on the blog. I am going to try to see if it is possible to transfer all of my GFC followers and content. We will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment